Classic Organic Goose Feather Down Comforter, Lightweight, All-Season and Winter-weight Feather & Down Duvet Insert
Get our 100% organic cotton goose feathers down comforter and enjoy your refreshed sleep.
- SUSTAINABLE -- Made of luxury organic cotton fabric and filled with premium goose feathers & down blend, our classic goose feather down comforter is soft, breathable, warm, fluffy, and durable for your cozy sleep.
MAKE TO LAST -- End-to-end sewn-through box quilting keeps the fill from shifting - never any clumping or cool spots. Quilted with corner tabs for easy attach duvet cover. Double-stitched & piped edge for adding style and durability. Clean crisp appearance matches room decoration in any style and adds a warm feeling to your home.
FRESH VERY DAY -- Our feather-down duvet uses responsibly harvested down feathers, leaving them fresh and fluffy. Wrapped up in 233 thread count cotton percale for a breathable finish that will keep you feeling fresh all night long.
- Hypoallergenic -- The goose down duvet is made from natural materials purified and sterilized by ECO without allergic reaction. Certified by OCS, RDS, DOWNPASS, and OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
EASY CARE -- Machine washable and dryable. Recommend spreading the feather down duvet insert for a few hours or tumble in the dryer for 10 minutes with a low temperature at first-time use. Try washing once to make the cotton fabric bloom and soften (If necessary). Use it as a stand-alone comforter or duvet insert with your favorite cover. Explore down duvet world from the factory brand - APSMILE.
- Fabric: 233 thread count OCS standard 100% organic cotton
- Filling: 10/90 goose down feather (white or gray)
Dimensions and Filling Weight:
- TWIN SIZE: 68x90 inches. Lightweight: 33oz / Year-round: 41oz / Optimum Warmth: 49oz.
- FULL/QUEEN: 90x90 inches. Lightweight: 44oz / Year-round: 55oz / Optimum Warmth: 65oz.
- KING SIZE: 106x90 inches. Lightweight: 52oz / Year-round: 65oz / Optimum Warmth: 76oz.
- CALIFORNIA KING:104x96 inches. Lightweight: 55oz / Year-round: 68oz / Optimum Warmth: 80oz.
How to Choose:
- Light Warmth: Warmer Climates, Hot Sleepers, or people who keep their bedrooms over 64℉ (18℃).
- Year-around Warmth: Adaptable sleepers or people who keep their bedrooms in the 53~74℉ (12~23℃) range.
- Optimum Warmth: Colder weather/sleepers or people who keep their bedrooms under 64℉(18℃).
- Please air and re-fluffed it for a few hours or tumble in dry for 10 minutes to reduce the smell of down feather and expand its full shape before Use.
- Try washing once to make the cotton fabric bloom and soften (If necessary).
- Use it as a stand-alone comforter, or comforter insert with your favorite duvet cover, or alone with a top sheet.
- Machine washable and dryable.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.