Luxury Siberian Goose Down Comforter - 100% Organic Cotton, 650 Fill-power Goose Feather Down Duvet Insert
- 100% Organic Cotton Fabric Guaranteed - We have updated this down comforter series to 233 thread-count organic cotton fabric that will keep you feeling sweet all night long.
- Premium Goose Down Filling - The 650 fill-power real goose down content makes a lightweight, but very warm duvet thanks to the lofty down clusters it's filled with.
- Naturally Safety & Hypoallergenic: The goose down duvet is made by natural materials purified and sterilized by ECO without allergic reaction. The hypo-allergenic comforter is skin-friendly and environment-friendly. Certified by OCS, RDS, DOWNPASS, and OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
- Made to Last - We've made this down comforter carefully so you can fully enjoy the lofty Goose Down. The down duvet has baffle boxes to make the most of the loft so the fill remains evenly distributed throughout the duvet. Double-stitched edge piping and 8 corner tabs to easily attach duvet covers.
- Ideal Gift - With cotton down duvet bag for storing to keep the down comforter fluffy and as a gift package well. Recommend use it as a down duvet insert with a duvet cover.
Dimensions & Fill weight:
- TWIN SIZE: 68x90 inches. Lightweight: 25oz / Year-round: 35oz / Winter-weight: 42oz;
- FULL/QUEEN: 90x90 inches. Lightweight: 33oz / Year-round: 46oz / Winter-weight: 55oz;
- KING SIZE: 106x90 inches. Lightweight: 39oz / Year-round: 54oz / Winter-weight: 65oz;
- California KING: 104x96 inches. Lightweight: 41oz / Year-round: 57oz / Winter-weight: 68oz;
- Lightweight Warmth: Warmer Climates / Sleepers or people who keep their bedrooms over 64℉ (18℃).
- Year-around Warmth: Adaptable sleepers; people comfortable in any temperature/climate; people who keep their bedrooms in the 53~76℉ (12~25℃) range.
- Optimum Warmth: Colder Climates/Sleepers or people who keep their bedrooms under 64℉(18℃).
- 1 x Goose Down Comforter
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x zippered storage bag
- It's Packaged In a Vacuum Bag, Please Spread It For a Few Days Or Tumble In The Dryer For 10 Minutes At Low Temperature Before Use. So It Would Return To Normal Thickness.
- To Protect Against Soiling Recommend Use a Duvet Cover.
- Spot clean or dry clean recommended. Do not bleach, Do not iron, Tumble dry low.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won't provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.