Ergonomic Goose Feathers Down Comforter | Organic Cotton Duvet Insert | Lightweight, All-season, and Winter-weight Available
A real crowd-pleaser of a feather & down comforter, with the ability to turn even the grumpiest bedtime frown upside down by morning. This responsibly harvested feather and down duvet feel very cozy. It's pleasingly weighty thanks to the small, soft duck&goose feathers we use. It's an affordable duvet for your daily use or upgrading your family's bedding.
- Natural-sourced 233 Thread Count OCS 100% organic cotton shell;
- Responsibly-sourced goose feathers & down blend (90% goose feathers / 10% goose down) filled;
- Unique geometric grid end-to-end sewn-through box quilting keeps the fill from shifting;
- All-natural, breathable, warmth, fluffy, high cleanness, odorless, hypo-allergenic, and earth-friendly;
- High quality with 4 corner tabs, double-stitched sewn with self-fabric piped, etc;
- Certified by OCS, RDS, DOWNPASS, and OEKO-TEX standard 100, etc.
DIMENSIONS AND FILLING WEIGHT:
- TWIN SIZE: 68x90 inches. Year-round: 41oz / Optimum Warmth: 51oz.
- FULL/QUEEN: 88x88 inches. Year-round: 58oz / Optimum Warmth: 70oz.
- KING SIZE: 104x88 inches. Year-round: 68oz / Optimum Warmth: 83oz.
- CALIFORNIA KING: 104x96 inches. Year-round: 73oz / Optimum Warmth: 91oz.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
- Year-around Warmth: Adaptable sleepers; people who keep their bedrooms in the 59~82℉ (15~28℃) range.
- Optimum Warmth: Colder Climates / Sleeper or people who keep their bedrooms under 68℉(20℃).
- It's Packaged In a Vacuum Bag, Please air and re-fluffed it for a few hours or tumble in dry for 10 minutes to expend its full shape before Use. So It Would Return To Normal Thickness.
- The cotton fabric will blossom and soften after washing. If you feel that the fabric is not soft at first use, you can try to do this.
- Use in your favorite duvet cover or alone with a top sheet.
- Machine washable and dryable. Recommended to wash it once a year.